Do you want access to over 750,000 high-quality runway, backstage, and street style images that have never before been published online?
Editor-in-Chief Valerie Steele says the collection provides an “incredible way to go back in time and remind yourself of all the amazing fashions and visual fashion moments there were … it’s a way of reminding people how incredibly rich the whole history of contemporary fashion is.”
- Includes exciting learning resources such as tailored lesson plans, which provide the perfect starting point for educators looking for structure and content for their courses
- Accompanying audio and video resources
- A fine-tuned index allows students to easily compare and trace trends, designers, and season
- International runway shows from the 1970s until 2000, including key designers such as McQueen, Gaultier, Westwood, Chalayan and Galliano
- Includes rare backstage and front row shots from fashion shows of the past forty years
- A forthcoming list of biographies which will present more than 100 of the important designers and design houses of the last century including Calvin Klein and Anna Sui
- Also contains Street-style images from fashion cities around the world
Niall McInerney’s career in fashion photography crossed four decades and the giant selection of images in the Fashion Photography Archive reflects the variety of shows, designers, supermodels, and celebrities that he captured during this time.
Images: Niall McInerney, Photographer.© Bloomsbury Publishing Plc