Discover the largest academic visual arts publisher in the world!
Following the acquisitions of Fairchild Books, AVA Publishing and Berg Publishers, Bloomsbury is now the largest publisher of academic materials for visual arts in the world. We are committed to providing visual arts students, instructors, researchers, librarians and practitioners with:
- Resources tailored to meet the needs of students, academics and libraries
- Integrated books, journals and digital content
- A one-stop shop for all levels: from practical introductory textbooks to scholarly monographs
- An understanding of the unique demands of visual arts students
- Brands you can trust: Fairchild Books offering practical, visually stimulating textbooks, and Bloomsbury, offering quality scholarly publishing.
Bloomsbury’s focus in the visual arts is concentrated in the following areas:
This blog represents the hub of Bloomsbury Visual Art’s growing web presence, with which we can discuss forthcoming titles and encourage feedback, post additional content from our authors, editors and designers, and draw your attention to the things we like.
You can also follow us on social media:
Fashion follow @BloomsburyFashn
Design follow @
To see a full listing of our content, along with sample pages and reviews from academics all over the world, please visit www.bloomsbury.com/academic.